Thursday, August 21, 2014

rowan's birthday decorations // @heyitsmekrista

I decided to share about Rowan's birthday party on here so that friends and family can see the photos. I was really happy with how the whole day turned out. We had the party in my hometown about three and a half hours away from where we live now, so it was really a challenge planning everything in a town where I haven't lived in so long. 




I knew the style of decorations I wanted months ago so I started buying and making little things here and there which was really great. Once we went to decorate I had so much more than I even thought, it was just a matter of figuring out how we were going to use what we had. 



We didn't really have a theme, just a color scheme: black, white, gold, and mint green. One of my favorite decorations were these little plastic dinosaurs that we bought at a thrift shop and spray painted gold. We sat them around the food table and used them to hold down balloons.  





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, rowan's birthday decorations are extraordinary. From wall décor to the table arrangement as well as food, everything looks fabulous. At an indoor party venue NYC I also would host my son’s birthday and I am surely going to use these ideas.

    ReplyDelete